What is LeapStart?
LeapStart is a learning system designed to teach children critical skills they need at every stage.
Leap Frog Leap Start Interactive Learning System Features
The LeapFrog LeapStart Interactive Learning System prepares your child for school and success in the future.
The LeapFrog LeapStart Interactive Learning System gets children ready for the future, today. The activity books let you grow with your child, the interactive system teaches your child critical school and life skills, reading and writing with the correct grip pen, math and science, teamwork, communication and more, critical thinking and problem solving, early coding, and so much more.
The LeapFrog LeapStart Interactive Learning System teaches your child everything they need to learn in life, from nursery, Year 1, Year 2, Year 3 and Year 4.
With the LeapStart Interactive Learning System you can shape your child’s tomorrow, today!
LeapStart Level 1 – Nursery
Teaches ABCs, counting, problem solving, creativity, health, shapes, colors and music.
- Nursery Alphabet Adventures with Music Activity Book. Kids learn letters A-Z, exploring letter sounds, playing and singing.
- Nursery Daily Routines with Health & Wellness Activity Book. Explore the important daily routines necessary for a happy, healthy and safe life!
- Nursery Shapes & Colors with Creativity Activity Book. Explore and learn all sorts of shapes and colors with dinosaur friends.
- Nursery Scout & Friends Math with Problem Solving Activity Book. Helps your child play and explore counting, number recognition and problem solving.
LeapStart Level 2 – Preschool
Introduces reading, writing, early math, and school routines as well as teamwork, communication and social skills.
- Preschool Pet Pal Puppies Math with Social Emotional Skills Activity Book. Pet Pal Puppies play, race and explore, helping your child understand math concepts.
- Preschool STEM with Teamwork Activity Book – Use STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) with the Letter Factory friends on a mission to make things work.
- Preschool First Day of School with Critical Thinking Activity Book. This book guides your child from start to finish, helping them prepare.
- Preschool Read & Write with Communication Skills Activity Book. Learn early reading and writing along with communication skills.
LeapStart Level 3 – Reception
Introduces phonics, addition, subtraction and global awareness and animals, conservation, and logic and reasoning.
- Reception Kids’ World Atlas with Global Awareness Activity Book – Explore the world’s landmarks, cultures, animals and more.
- Reception Reading Adventures with Health & Safety Activity Book – Learn reading and health and safety skills with Lily, Tad and friends on a camping expedition in the outdoors.
- Reception Cook it Up! Math with Logic & Reasoning Activity Book. Explore math, logic and reasoning skills through cooking.
- Reception Amazing Animals with Conservation Activity Book – Learn the unique ways animals move and communicate and also learn to help protect animal environments!
LeapStart Level 4
Teaches vocabulary and STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Math), and problem solving and communication.
- Year 1 Superhero Vocabulary with Communication Skills Activity Book – Improve your vocabulary with the superheroes on a word-collecting adventure.
- Year 1 Space Science with Thinking like a Scientist Activity Book – Explore space science skills
- Year 1 Spy Mat with Critical Thinking Activity Book – Explore math and critical thinking.
- Year 1 STEM with Problem Solving Activity Book – Experiment with early STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) and problem solving skills.